[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe invite another user

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Wed Nov 9 02:17:57 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 21:59 +1300, Matt Riddell wrote:
> Matteo Piazza wrote:
> > If I use meetme conference room, can I invite another user during a
> > conversation?
> > In which way?
>
> Use a .call file (search for sample.call in the asterisk source directory for
> an example).
>
> You can then copy the file into /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing to make the call.

For anyone doing this it may not always be /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing,
especially with non linux installs.  check your asterisk.conf file for
astspooldir.  It should be in that directiory/outgoing :)

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378