[Asterisk-Users] Agent Call Recording

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Nov 9 00:59:00 MST 2005

Thanks, that was what I was trying to do - however, where do I put this
? In what context are the calls being sent (is there a
destinationcontext in the queues.conf ?)

At the moment, the queues.conf files specifies a member or several members:

Member => SIP/6000
Member => SIP/6001
Member => SIP/6002

etc.

What is puzzling me is where in the dialplan are calls to the members
(not the queue itself) being sent to ?

Many thanks.

Julian