[Asterisk-Users] how to setup Agent dialing in multiple asterisk servers

KRTorio krtorio at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 00:51:08 MST 2005

Our Setup:
In our company we run multiple asterisk servers, and agents login (using
AgentCallbackLogin) to any of these. One person, one agent number ID.

The Problem:
Dialing an agent number from within one pbx is easy, but if you want to dial
an agent logged in another pbx, its more complicated.

Our current dialplan performs guessing which pbx the agent is logged, by
dialing all of them. We have to redesign this everytime we add another pbx,
and we're looking for a more efficient method of doing this.