[Asterisk-Users] NEC IPS PABX

Peter Childs peter.childs at nec.com.au
Tue Nov 8 21:58:24 MST 2005

What interface do you have in the asterisk box?  Digium? Make model?

What does your /etc/zaptel look like?

What is your signalling set to in /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf (ie pri_cpe or
pri_net)?

What does the output of 'cat /proc/zaptel/* | grep Span' look like?

What is your PBX side interface (a 30PRTA or 30DTC+SC01?) -- just
interested, it shouldn't matter unless you are trying a QSIG interface...

Are you attempting calls from both directions, or just from the PBX?

If you are just attempting from the PBX, perhaps attempt a call from the
asterisk system.  If you have no other devices you can use a softphone, or
we usually just throw a 'call' description file into
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing that plays music on hold for a few minutes...

Cheers,
 Peter

--
 Peter Childs