[Asterisk-Users] SNOM360 & Monitoring Extension States

Peter Dean peter.john.dean at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 21:14:34 MST 2005

Before I begin, I have read what I could find on the mailing list(s),
but to no avail.

I have being trying to get the SNOM360 to show which monitored
extension numbers are in use, and all the documentation I have read
hasn't really got me any closer to a solution.

SNOM360 running firmware (4.3) - despite is not being able to support
+11 timezones - has it own extension number 101. Of which function
keys 7,8,9,10,11,12 are to monitor extensions 200,201,225,226,400 &
401.

Both the SNOM360 and the other voip phones have their default context
set to [from-sip], whilst the SNOM360 also has it's subscribecontext
set to [from-sip] as well.

The SNOM360 function keys have (shared or destination results are the same);
fkey9!: dest <sip:226 at sip.bisabicara.swsa.com.au;user=phone>

With the following set to the recommendations found in different mailinglists
user_sipusername_as_line1!: on
user_descr_contact1!: off
filter_registrar: off

Asterisk (1.2.0-beta2) shows the registered hints and a device is watching them.
-= Registered Asterisk Dial Plan Hints =-
   226                 : SIP/101               State:Unknown         Watchers  1

Asterisk extensions has the hints within the [from-sip] context, along
with the appropriate dialplans.

Also the sip has the following for the SNOM360 and one of the voip phones;
[101]
disallow = all
allow = g729
context = from-sip
subscribecontext = from-sip
callerid = "SAG Reception #2" <101>
mailbox = 101 at sag
username = 101
secret = <hidden>
dtmfmode = RFC2833
host = dynamic
auth = md5
nat = no
qualify=yes
type = friend
reinvite = no
canreinvite = no

[226]
disallow = all
allow = g729
context = from-sip
callerid = "SNOM320" <226>
mailbox = 226 at swsa
username = 226
secret = <hidden>
dtmfmode = RFC2833
host = dynamic
auth = md5
nat = no
qualify=yes
type = friend
reinvite = no
canreinvite = no

But for the life of me I an unable to work out what I need to do in
order to make it work.

Anyone with a working solution will to share their time would be most welcomed.