[Asterisk-Users] SIP domain support for authentication and virtualhosting

B. J. Bomar bbomar at fngi.net
Tue Nov 8 13:51:47 MST 2005

I've tried it in 1.2, and maybe I'm just not smart enough to get it to work.
Do you have a working example?  What I am looking for is
phone1 at vhost1.domain.tld to be different that phone1 at vhost2.domain.tld.  As
far as I can tell, currently for registrations asterisk only looks at
everything to the left of the @ sign.  It also looks like according to the
docs I have come across that the above works for routing, but not
registering.

B. J.