[Asterisk-Users] errors on PRI

Tom Vile tom.vile at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 12:41:58 MST 2005

I am getting these errors on my PRI line and wondering where the problem may
lie.

PRI: !! Got reject for frame 64, but we have nothing -- resetting!
PRI: !! Not good - head of queue has not been transmitted yet
PRI: !! Got S-frame while link down
PRI: !! Got reject for frame 87, but we have nothing -- resetting!
Unable to register channel '1-8'

But then it comes back up and then a few hours later we have the problem
again.
I had our provider test the line and it comes back normally.

Could it be the card? It was working smoothly for awhile.

Thanks,
--
Tom Vile
Baldwin Technology Solutions, Inc