[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2000

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 11:35:23 MST 2005

It's possible that your SPA-2000 is set up to read a configuration file from
a remote host every time it boots up, which would overwrite any changes you
make. If you log in as admin and go to the advanced view, there is an option
under the Provisioning tab called Provision Enable. Make sure that this is
set to "no" and your changes should remain in place.

-Rusty