[Asterisk-Users] LCDProc for Asterisk?

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Tue Nov 8 10:42:28 MST 2005

Mark Phillips wrote:
> First question would be "can I have it please?"

LOL it's not that hard!

Basically, you run the server and set up the conf files for your LCD.  Then
you connect to the server and issue commands such as menu_add which add menus.
 You also check what you receive from LCDproc and it will tell you about
button presses etc.

The best place to start is to just understand the client programming language
(its only a few keywords).

Oh, and use 0.5 not 0.45.

Unfortunately I don't have an example on hand at the moment as the PC I am
developing it for needs an RS232 connection and mine is dead at the moment.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell

http://www.sineapps.com/news.php (Daily Asterisk News - html)