[Asterisk-Users] MP3 or OGG

Waldo Rubinstein waldo at trianet.net
Tue Nov 8 09:36:25 MST 2005

I tried Speex and the quality is much better than using lame to
convert to mp3 or the ogg version. File compression is still better
in mp3 than speex (mp3 is approximately twice smaller than speex),
but I could live with it. Speex file size is still approximately 8
times smaller than WAV.

Thanks,
Waldo