Re: [Asterisk-Users] asterisk-1.2-bêta2 | presence/subscription support in the SIP channel driver

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:49:41 MST 2005

 Ok. It looks like you've got most of the basic configurations setup
correctly. Let's setup a trace and then have you repeat your steps so
we can see in better detail what might be wrong.

 In your logger.conf file make certain you have the following line:

full => notice,warning,error,debug,verbose

 Then, restart Asterisk if that line wasn't there in logger.conf already.

 Then, from the CLI issue "set debug 10" and then "set verbose 10" and
finally "sip debug", and then repeat your steps to try and have * send
notifications about state changes to the phones that are subscribed.

 With that complete, then please zip up and send us your
/var/log/asterisk/full file so we can get a better look at what's
going on behind the scenes.