[Asterisk-Users] asterisk 1.2b2 compiling problem

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Tue Nov 8 06:10:11 MST 2005

On 11/08/05 20:54 Robert Stanford said the following:
> What version of gcc are you using ?

though this is documented in the UPGRADE.txt file, i believe it should have
been highlighted much more clearer. this bugbear has bitten quite a few
people who're unaware that gcc 3.x is the minimum needed to compile
asterisk. add this to the fact that before last week, gcc 2.95 happily
compiled asterisk without problems.

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/