[Asterisk-Users] Fwd: differences between chan_capi and chan_capi-cm

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Tue Nov 8 04:30:09 MST 2005

Hi,

basically chan_capi-cm is a fork from chan_capi. But since chan_capi is not
developed any more, chan_capi-cm has more features, is more stable and works
with newer versions of Asterisk too.

The main difference for the user is the change in capi.conf and the dial()
syntax, which is shown in README.

Armin