[Asterisk-Users] Sensing fax with txfax

Bartosz Piec sip at piec.info
Tue Nov 8 03:59:12 MST 2005

Matt Riddell napisał(a):
> Did you install spandsp?

Yes, I have installed libtiff, spandsp, txfax and rxfax.
The problem now is that asterisk doesn't disconnect but when I try to
receive the fax, nothing happens. Fax (PSTN) is just waiting for receive
and after some time it finishes the call. Asterisk console says only this:
     -- Attempting call on SIP/xxx at yyy for application
txfax(/root/testfax.tif) (Retry 1)
        > Channel SIP/yyy-3c49 was answered.
        > Lauching txfax(/root/testfax.tif) on SIP/yyy-3c49
Nov  8 11:22:11 NOTICE[5079]: pbx_spool.c:239 attempt_thread: Call
completed to SIP/xxx at yyy

Is there a way to debug this somehow? Maybe there is a problem with
libtiff? I have the latest 3.7.4 version.

And the second question. Do you know some software fax that will work
under Windows and send and receive faxes over IP?

--
Best regards,
Bartosz Piec