[Asterisk-Users] Re: Cisco 7970

Jeremiah Millay jeremiah at rockriver.net
Mon Nov 7 22:12:04 MST 2005

I ran into this same problem the other day. What you need to do is
put all firmware files in the tftp root directory. The trick with the
files is you need to match the case of the filename that the phone is
looking for. My XmlDefault.cnf.xml needed to have the proper case. If
you do a tcpdump on your server you can see what file its getting
stuck on. This is how I figured out what it is looking for:
tcpdump -i eth1 port tftp -vv

It will output what file the phone is looking for. Have my 7970
working great with *.
Hope this helps.
Jeremiah

On Nov 7, 2005, at 10:24 AM, asterisk-users-request at lists.digium.com