[Asterisk-Users] Stopping Asterisk from forwarding calls?

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Mon Nov 7 20:32:09 MST 2005

Sounds to me like that you want to log the phones into a queue, then simply
logout the phones that you don't want to receive calls.

If you were tricky, you could write a macro to log them in/out as they
divert/undivert to/from voicemail. Eg. Dial an extension number to divert to VM
(and log them out) then when they return, dial another number to do the reverse.

Then simply route the calls to the queue using a ringall method.

Rod Bacon
Empowered Communications
Ground Floor, 102 York St. South Melbourne
Victoria, Australia. 3205
Phone: +613 99401600    Fax: +613 99401650
FWD: 512237                   ICQ: 5662270