[Asterisk-Users] sill looking for a provider

info at herls.net info at herls.net
Mon Nov 7 15:42:10 MST 2005

OOPPS!  Looks like someone just broke voipjet's tos........

gw at adcomcorp.com gw at adcomcorp.com wrote on
Sat Nov 5 11:36:46 CST 2005

 I tend to agree with you, my experience with Teliax has been decent,
and getting better.  If only I could get to them at under 20ms though,
right now my latency is about 75ms whereas voipjet comes through at
19ms.

Greg

https://www.voipjet.com/tos.php
NON-DISCLOSURE: ALL CUSTOMERS USING VOIPJET'S SERVICE ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED FROM DISCLOSING TO OTHERS THAT THEY USE VOIPJET'S SERVICE, THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, END USERS. CUSTOMERS MAY NOT DISCLOSE USE OF OR PAYMENTS TO VOIPJET ON PERSONAL, CORPORATE, LEGAL, ACCOUNTING AND OTHER DOCUMENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUIRED TO DO SO BY LAW

Has anyone else read these TOS'es???  Some are pretty funny.

Thomas Herlihy
Scaletta Moloney Armoring
Chicago, IL USA
708.924.0099