[Asterisk-Users] Can't make calls from Asterisk IAX to other IAX

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 13:53:10 MST 2005

Hi:

I have been having this problem for sometime that I am
not able to solve and I hope someone can help.

I can make VOIP calls between my Asterisk box and my
VOIP provider using sip channel without a problem. But
when I attempt to make a call using IAX, the call get
accepted and then get a hangup message:

This is the message I get when I attempt to make an
IAX call:

 Executing Dial("OSS/dsp",
"IAX2/callshopcompany/0017046872001") in new stack
    -- Called callshopcompany/0017046872001
    -- Call accepted by 213.61.187.150 (format gsm)
    -- Format for call is gsm
    -- Hungup 'IAX2/callshopcompany/1'
  == No one is available to answeer at this time