[Asterisk-Users] Re: Help with dialplan to allow breakout to DISA

Frank Tarczynski ftarz at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 7 12:25:50 MST 2005

Yes, I know.

BUT, I want the line to work as normal for incoming calls AND allow the
user to breakout.

So how do I merge:
[incoming]
exten => 1000,1,Ringing
exten => 1000,2,Answer
exten => 1000,n,Dial(IAX,iaxy/20)
exten => 1000,n,Voicemail(....)
exten => 1000,n,Hangup

AND

exten => *, 1, Authenticate(PASSWORD)
exten => *, 2, DISA(no-password|DESTINATION_CONTEXT)
exten => *, 3, Hangup

to have Asterisk answer the line as normal but also react to the user
pressing "*"?

I've tried putting' all of the above in the same context but it doesn't
work when I call in and press "*".

Frank