[Asterisk-Users] Re: Help with dialplan to allow breakout to DISA

Brent Torrenga lists at torrenga.com
Mon Nov 7 11:28:39 MST 2005

I have my dialplan setup the same, only with 0 instead of * as the
extension. What would the reason be, after authenticating, that I get a
dialtone, as expected, but no response to any DTMF tones I input? It is as
if the DISA works, gives me tone, but is unresponsive? The destination
context is exactly the same as any of my internal extensions, too...

>I do it this way:
>
>exten => *, 1, Authenticate(PASSWORD)
>exten => *, 2, DISA(no-password|DESTINATION_CONTEXT)
>.exten => *, 3, Hangup..
>
>It seems to work fine...
>
>-Rusty

Sincerely,