[Asterisk-Users] queues in 1.2-beta2

Urban mailing.lists at ecr-consulting.se
Mon Nov 7 03:33:48 MST 2005

after we upgraded to beta 2 incoming queues does not work properly. This
simple test lines in extensions.conf creates the problem:
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Queue(250|r|||30)
exten => t,1,Hangup

Evrything is working except that the callee can not here the music, I
have also tried to use the r to use ringing instead of music with the
same result. This worked in beta 1, I have read the upgrade
documentation and can't find any thing related to this. Anyone having
the same experience or have I missed something?

I have set the autofallthrough option to no in extensions.conf just as a
test with the same result.

It's not NAT related, it has been working before and as soon as an agent
answer the call the audio is working in booth directions...

cheers
urban