[Asterisk-Users] SJphone "Awaiting ACK" after updating Asterisk to CVS-HEAD of September

Alex kleis-asterisk-dev at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 7 03:07:20 MST 2005

Hi,

sometimes I can't answer calls with SJphone because of an "Awaiting ACK"
error.

The problem has come after I updated Asterisk from CVS HEAD of August to
HEAD of September. I had no other changes in my configuration, so I think it
must be related to something in Asterisk. FYI, Asterisk is now updated to
the latest CVS HEAD and the problem is still there.

Did anyone already have this kind of problem, please?

Full debug and tcpdump are available if needed.

Thanks,

Alex