[Asterisk-Users] Meetme Conference-reg

nr k nrkrishnan2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 21:08:01 MST 2005

Hi
I configured the meetme number in the area where i
specified the other extensions but still i am having
pbm. herewith i am sending the error i got in the
asterisk console.

Nov  6 19:07:35 WARNING[4952]: chan_zap.c:770 zt_open:
Unable to open '/dev/zap/pseudo': No such device or
address
Nov  6 19:07:35 ERROR[4952]: chan_zap.c:6731 chandup:
Unable to dup channel: No such device or address
Nov  6 19:07:35 WARNING[4952]: app_meetme.c:227
build_conf: Unable to open pseudo channel - trying
device
Nov  6 19:07:35 WARNING[4952]: app_meetme.c:230
build_conf: Unable to open pseudo device

regards
ramakrishnan.n