[Asterisk-Users] Slightly OT: Firefox search plugin for Voip-info.org

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Sun Nov 6 20:37:28 MST 2005

For those using Firefox 1.0+: I have hacked together a search engine
install script to enable searching the wiki from the search-bar.

<http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=voip&submitform=Find+search+plugins>

If you follow above link and click the search-engine it finds, you'll get
an extra engine in the list of search-engines, which allows you to
directly invoke the wiki search without having to load voip-info.org
first...

--
Francesco Peeters
----