[Asterisk-Users] Stuck getting SIP trunk to work with 404 error.

Bernard van de Koppel subscr at netwerkinformatie.com
Sun Nov 6 17:31:45 MST 2005

Hi,

I have been trying all kinds of combinations, but still no luck getting my SIP
trunk from my asterisk to work. Asterisk says it is registered with

pim*CLI> sip show registry
Host                            Username       Refresh State
sip.voicedata.be:5060           3199118004         100 Registered

And it is working when connected directly to my sip phone.

But when I try to dail some number on the internet, the phone returns a 404
error, it will however call all internal numbers.

Hope someone can help to fix tis problem.

Below the config.

sip.conf
[general]
context=default                 ; Default context for incoming calls
port=5060                       ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is
5060)
;bindaddr=0.0.0.0               ; IP address to bind to (0.0.0.0 binds to all)
bindaddr=193.172.54.90          ; Listen only to the unique address.
srvlookup=yes                   ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
;nat=yes                                ; NAT settings
register => 3199118004:xbea4ld at sip.voicedata.be

[sip_voicedata.be]
type=friend
context=directdial
secret=xxxxxxxx
username=319911xxxx
fromuser=319911xxxx
host=sip.voicedata.be
insecure=very

extensions.conf

[general]
static=yes
writeprotect=no
[globals]
CONSOLE=Console/dsp                             ; Console interface for demo
IAXINFO=guest                                   ; IAXtel username/password

[from-sip]
exten => 1001,1,Dial(SIP/1001)
exten => 1001,2,Congestion

[directdial]