[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 FXO vs FXS Interrupt performance

Kevin Hanson tuxpert at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 07:54:42 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>On Saturday 05 November 2005 22:33, Gary Eck wrote:
>

>>I have popping with FSO modules only on channel 1 - the other 3 channels
>>are clear.
>>

>That was corrected a long time ago.  You must have an older rev TDM400 carrier
>card.
>
>-A.

Well, it must be back.  I had two rev I TDM400 cards in two different
servers and port one on both boards would crack, pop, etc.  I called
Digium and was told they had a bad batch of cards.  They RMA'd mine and
two new ones are on the way.

I wish I had called Digium before I spent two days pursuing interrupt
problems :)

Cheers,
Kevin