[Asterisk-Users] How does Nightly Downloads work at ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/nightly

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Sat Nov 5 11:11:18 MST 2005

Maybe someone can explain how the Digium Nightly works.

At ftp://ftp.digium.com/pub/nightly - As far as I can tell, there is a file posted regardless if any changes were made - True?

The strange part is the file dates inside the "tar" - I would expect dates that were more current.
For example: zaptel-2005-11-05.tar.bz1 the modified date show the latest file date is 04-21-05.

Bart