[Asterisk-Users] TDM2420E Availaibility

Greg Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Fri Nov 4 15:38:28 MST 2005

Hello,
	Rumor has it that the TDM2400 series cards will be available in
the next week or so. If you are a distributor that has pricing /
availability information, please contact me offlist. I am putting together
a solution for a client that will require a TDM2420E (8 Port FXS w/ Echo
Can) and I need to compare it against an Audiocodes 8 port SIP <-> FXS
gateway.

Thanks
                             KP-216-121-ST