[Asterisk-Users] Meetme: Sending DTMF to other users in a conference

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:24:12 MST 2005

The script is part of the astGUIclient
package(http://astguiclient.sf.net) Here's a direct link to the agi
script itself:
http://astguiclient.sf.net/experimental_code/agi-dtmf.agi

; this is used for sending DTMF signals within conference calls
;    sends the digits to be played in the callerID field
;    sound files must be placed in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds
exten => 8500998,1,Answer
exten => 8500998,2,AGI(agi-dtmf.agi)
exten => 8500998,3,Hangup

I use a manager API Action call to trigger the agi:
   In this example 78600051 is the exten to silently enter the meetme conf
Action: Originate
Channel: local/8500998 at demo
Context: demo
Exten: 78600051