[Asterisk-Users] Looking por a provider to work with asterisk

Gleim, Jason jgleim at ats-ohio.com
Fri Nov 4 10:52:45 MST 2005

Jason,

Back in August there was a post of a sip.conf and extensions.conf that would setup Asterisk to work with Vonage. I haven't tried it yet but the user that posted reported success. Search the archive for "Asterisk and Vonage" and you should be able to find it or e-mail me off-list and I'll send you a copy.