[Asterisk-Users] Problem on Data-Connections through Asterisk

Hans-Peter Straub straub at i-netpartner.de
Fri Nov 4 10:44:10 MST 2005

Hello,

i'm using Asterisk as an intermediary between another PBX (Teles) and the E1
of our Carrier. We us a TE205P Dual Span Card from Digium. All the analog
connections are running fine, but digital data calls from local ISDN (BRI @
Teles PBX) to a remote syncPPP-dialup via the E1 doesn't work well. It looks
that the connection is answered ok, but no data is going over this
connection, so the handshake for the PPP-Login doesn't go to the server. I've
also tested a rawip connection over ISDN (isdnx Interfaces of Linux) and the
effect is the same. The connection will be made but no data goes through it.

When i conect the Teles-PBX directly to the E1 the calls and all data is going
through the line.

I've played with some options i've found in the Mailinglist in the Dial-Tag
but without any success.

Do someone have any idea if this fault can be removed or is there no chance to
get this working?

Thanks a lot

Hans-Peter Straub

--