[Asterisk-Users] SIP phones supporting early dial

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Fri Nov 4 08:20:42 MST 2005

Hello all,

Is there a list of phones that reliably support SIP early dial? One of the
really nice things I've noticed about the 7960 (SCCP) is that each digit is
sent straight to asterisk, so when the number has been completed, connection
is almost instantaneous. I've tried early dial on both the GXP2000s and the
HT486/488 units, none of which seem to work reliably.

Regards,

Chris
Tel: (01604) 808408   Mobile: (07811) 332969   Skype: minotaur-uk
ICQ: 13350579   AIM: MinotaurUK   MSN: msn at minotaur.cc   Y!: Minotaur_Chris