[Asterisk-Users] Called number (Destination Number)

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Fri Nov 4 04:21:47 MST 2005

Hello David,

Friday, November 4, 2005, 11:27:51 AM, you wrote:

DA> Hi,

DA> I have E1 PRI, When I have an incoming call, how can I know the called
DA> number (or the destination number) before answer the call?

DA> My provider say that he send it.

DA>                                                               E1 PRI
DA> 900XXXXXX ------------> 9XXXXXXX ----------> Asterisk

Maybe you have "immediate=yes" in zapata.conf and all calls are
coming in to "s" extension.

Try to set "immediate=no" in zapata.conf for the span: you should be able to
see on the cli the called number.

Then you will have to create the relative extensions in the incoming
context ... just "s" will not work anymore.

Hope it helps!

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                            mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it