[Asterisk-Users] Re: Double DTMF with tdm card

Bart Fisher bhfisher at icpage.com
Thu Nov 3 19:20:01 MST 2005

I just heard back from Mark.  I volunteered my system to used for testing.

>From Mark:
"Generally, issues which involve Digium hardware should go through
technical support, even if it's a newly introduced problem, because they
can help narrow down the nature of the failure, what might have changed,
etc.  If you or a representative of this "group" want to fill this role
instead, I'm happy to work with you, but I need the situation labbed up in
an environment where the problem can be demonstrated, where I can remotely
log in, and where I can edit, recompile, and test in real time (i.e. not
on a production server).  If you want to set all this up and contact me
with login details and a number where I can see the problem occur, then
when it's ready, I can work with you directly.

Mark"

Bart