[Asterisk-Users] How to dial direclty from PBX extension to IP phone

Tharanga tharanga at roomsnet.com
Thu Nov 3 18:52:17 MST 2005

Hi All,

Iam having a asterisk PBX with 2 TDM04B cards. one card use to dial out side
(PSTN) and other card is used to dial office normal PBX extensions. now i
have a IVR. and if my users (normal pbx user) need to dial to IP extension.
he has to to dial a specific extension and at the IVR prompt need to dial
SIP extension. but this is time consuming...
as a example say i have a SIP extension 123.  and users at normal PBX can
reach the asterisk IVR by pressing 111. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DIAL 111123
direcly to sip extension from normal PBX extension. if so..how to do
that....
really appriciate if some one can guide me..
thanks in advance
Tharanga