[Asterisk-Users] Why "n" & "s" priority in CVS but not in release?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Nov 3 17:25:41 MST 2005

Howard Lowndes wrote:

> This implies that "n" & "s" priorities are "features" since they are not
> in 1.0.x.  So, when do they cease to be "features" and become a standard
> part of the released version.  I have certainly found them to be both
> essential and stable.

They become part of a released version when the branch containing them
becomes a release itself!

We are currently beta testing 1.2 releases, which are made from the CVS
HEAD branch, which contains these features. That means that the first
actual release that will contain these features will be 1.2.0, scheduled
for release within the next two weeks.