[Asterisk-Users] How to configure Asterisk through webmin

Pikoro webmaster at psphacks.net
Thu Nov 3 17:08:40 MST 2005

I tried the third lane asterisk manager thingy for webmin and let me
tell you, it did not work.  Only made things harder and i had to result
to making the configuration by hand in order to get asterisk to work.
Going to email them today and ask for a refund.

That webmin module by third lane looks like a good solution, but the
thing i noticed by reading the manual was that there are quite a few
references to "you'll have to change that in the config file" type
lines.  Basically, it's good for creating extensions, but nothing more.

Aaron