[Asterisk-Users] Voicetronix OpenPCI , anyone using this?

Jared Armstrong jarmstrong at omnispear.com
Thu Nov 3 16:08:11 MST 2005

I was wondering if anyone had a comparison yet of the Digium TDM FXO
card with the Voicetronix openPCI fxo card? I also have noticed digium
is releasing a new card with hardware echo cancellation.

This is really frustrating, I can't justify buying a new card; but I
would really like to fix my echo problems. Right now MK2 is doing a
decent job, but it is far from good, and very far from excellent.

http://www.voicetronix.com/openpci.htm

Jared Armstrong