[Asterisk-Users] Why "n" & "s" priority in CVS but not in release?

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Thu Nov 3 15:39:32 MST 2005

I think one of the most important and flexible features of * is the
ability to restructure the dial plan by using the "n" and "s" priorities.

I cannot, for the life of me, see why they only exist in the CVS strand
and not in the release strand; even the CVS of the release strand
doesn't have these priorities.

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>