[Asterisk-Users] SIP Disconnect Supervision

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 3 12:59:47 MST 2005

  I have a case where a call from the PSTN to our SER proxy goes unanswered.
As a result it is relayed to our Asterisk server for voicemail. However
before
the greeting plays the caller hangs up. This results in an empty message
being created and emailed or the mwi gets activated.

  I saw a few posts about Disconnect Supervision and Disconnect Supervision
with inbound SIP connections but I did not see any resolution to the SIP
question.

  Does this sound like a SIP Disconnect Supervision issue? If not what seems
to be the issue? Also does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop
these messages from being created?

Thanks,Steve

--

ISC Network Engineering