[Asterisk-Users] How to call each other for dynamic ip hosts

Mark Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Thu Nov 3 10:46:47 MST 2005

As I understand it, you can initiate the call by having one of the
dynamic endpoints call the other through the fixed ip host and then the
fixed host can allow the two endpoints to create a native bridge.
Otherwise, I think you'll have to somehow cache the registration at the
dynamics hosts and try to make a direct call using that information. I
don't really know if it's easy or hard to accomplish this.

MARK.