[Asterisk-Users] feature.conf in 1.2beta2

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Thu Nov 3 09:13:34 MST 2005

Mmhh maybe I'm not making myself clear... What I meant was, seems either I
have something misconfigured or this function/app in features.conf is not
working since I left what the default samples from 1.2beta2 but when pushing
the key combination, nothing happens..

Any clues how to debug this?
How to tell if asterisk is still in the middle of the call? Since I figure
it needs to or it wouldn't listen for the tones..
And last, I guess asterisk is still in the middle since pressing #1 or #2
for blindxfer and atxfer do work..

Any ideas?