[Asterisk-Users] TDM0xB vs. SIP for FXO

John Daragon john at argv.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 09:09:35 MST 2005

Chris Bagnall wrote:
> This is a very interesting thread. Could folks posting their experiences
> please also post the country their experiences relate to?

We've had very good experience with the SPA-3000 in the UK since the
last version of the firmware sorted out local impedance settings
(taking, IIRC, the settings in the page and actually applying them to
the hardware...)

This seemed to fix all of the echo issues we'd seen.

jd

John Daragon                                          john at argv.co.uk
argv[0] limited
Lambs Lawn Cottage,  Staple Fitzpaine,  Taunton,  TA3 5SL,  UK
v +44 (0) 1460 234068   f +44 (0) 1460 234069   m +44 (0) 7836 576127