[Asterisk-Users] Double DTMF with tdm card

Walt Reed asterisk at linuxguy.com
Thu Nov 3 07:50:29 MST 2005

Note this is on external calls to external applications.... Not Asterisk
DTMF detection. It's as though DTMF is distorted when going through a
TDM fxs port, or that it's being caught (too late) and then
retransmitted. Does * intercept outgoing dtmf?

I haven't found good docs that tell exactly what relaxdtmf does.