[Asterisk-Users] RE: [Asterisk-biz] Asterisk as a Voice ConferenceServer

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:31:17 MST 2005

 We're using SIP exclusively. We do use the meetme features that have
enter/leave sounds and name announcement and we've taken alot of the
patches (putting the playback of conference-wide announcements) and
integrated them in even though those patches were not merged with the
CVS-HEAD tree from the bug tracker.

 Clients have been happy with the results thus far.