[Asterisk-Users] Getting started, how to :D

Guillermo Javier Nardoni gjnardoni at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 3 06:00:45 MST 2005

Hello people, actually I'm new on this new technology (for me). Well I'll
tell you what do I have got and what I like to do, so
if I made the mistake to post this new thread here, just forgive me.-
Let me intruduce myself and what I am working on.-

Well, I'm from Argentina and, actually I'm a tinny ISP offering broadband
service to office customers
in 3 towns, we actually have 250 customer connected on our cloud, so what
are we going to do
is IP Telephony to those clients.-
The main cuestion here is how to get started with Asterisk, I already read
some kind of information
but I don't know how to beging with this.-

Could you lend me a hand?,
thank you so much.

Guillermo Nardoni
Rosario - Argentina