[Asterisk-Users] Re: Fax between Asterisk SIP clients

Justin Newman jnewman at newmantelecom.com
Wed Nov 2 16:10:04 MST 2005

SpanDSP comes with app_rxfax and app_txfax.

If you need to send a fax, you can initiate this from one of your ATA
connected fax machines. For automation, you can use call files (a sample is
at /usr/src/asterisk/sample.call) or the Asterisk Manager API. Another
method, although less automated- you could have an extension that you dial
into to kick the whole proces off.

If you need fax detection, you can try NVFaxDetect and NVBackgroundDetect.
For PDF/TIFF fax to e-mail, try NVFaxEmail.

Contact me off list if you need more help.

Justin