[Asterisk-Users] DLINK DVC-1000 videophone with asterisk?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Wed Nov 2 15:29:56 MST 2005

I have a Dlink DVC-1000 here so I was looking at the specs and found the
following in their faq:

i2eye* is based on the ITU H.323 industry standard, which is a video
streaming protocol from the International Telecommunication Union's
(ITU), which defines communications between multimedia devices. This
ensures that any H.323 compliant device will communicate together
seamlessly. i2eye* is a broadband appliance that draws from D-Link's
sixteen years of experience as a leading Ethernet manufacturer.

Has anyone experimented with these DVC-xxxx products and asterisk?