[Asterisk-Users] Re: Anyone aware of a current Dell servermodelwith 3PCI slots

Ryan Amos ramos at finetooth.com
Wed Nov 2 15:28:16 MST 2005

As a side note:

Don't expect to use a TDM400P card with any of the S110M modules; the
PE2850 does not have any internal power connectors to connect to the PCI
card. Kinda bummed me out.

And yes, you can (kind of) set the PCI IRQs in the BIOS. And Dell's
network cards do seem to have IRQ conflicts, though I was under the
impression that the 2850s were resolved with respect to this (the 2650s
do not work with Digium cards, but the 2850 should be fine.)

I haven't actually gotten asterisk working on this setup, mind you, I'm
still waiting on some VoIP phones to come in via UPS...

--

RYAN AMOS
System Administrator

FINETOOTH
THE CONTRACT INTELLIGENCE COMPANY
phone  512.637.3530    fax  512.637.3501
mobile  512.484.6577
email  RAMOS at FINETOOTH.COM
WWW.FINETOOTH.COM