[Asterisk-Users] intel e7230 chipset

Kevin Hanson tuxpert at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 10:40:28 MST 2005

Robbie Hughes wrote:

> Does anyone know if the intel e7230 chipset in the new dell poweredge
> sc430 and poweredge 830 servers is compatible with the te110p and
> tdm400p cards?
> I know there were problems with previous generation dells, but I've
> read that these work fine. Can anyone confirm this?
>
> thanks
> robbie

I have a PowerEdge 830 that I am getting ready to install at a customer
site.  I have been testing it in my lab w/ a TDM04B and it works fine.
I won't be able to test w/ the TE110P until I get on site and have
access to the PRI.  We are installing this weekend.  I am not expecting
problems, but will reply back if I do.

Cheers,
Kevin